Hardwood flooring has always been one of the most loved flooring choices of people for years. Many people have no idea about the variety and colors of hardwood that are available in the market. Hardwood floor installation services are still in-demand as these are timeless flooring options. The luxurious and rich look that hardwood gives is loved by people around the world. So, let’s understand the things that should be known before getting a hardwood floor installation.
5 Things to Know Before Getting Hardwood Floor Installation Services
- Types of hardwood: Hardwood floorings are not done with the help of a single type of wood or a specific tree. Different region has the growth of different trees and therefore wood used in flooring installation in Houston will be different from other parts of the world. It is important to understand the specificity of the wood type that is going to be used during the installation.
- Color and appearance: Another important thing that you should know about hardwoods is that every wood has a different color and texture. Some woods have bright colors while some have a darker tint to it, and the color of hardwood gets darker with time and usage. Also, different woods have different textures and patterns on them, which plays an important role in enhancing the look of the house. The patterns and colors need to be chosen wisely.
- The finish and look: As mentioned earlier that there are various types of hardwood which are available in different shades and texture; brilliant use of the pattern on the wood should be done by hardwood flooring company so that a beautiful finishing can be given to the house. It should be noted that hardwoods have different gloss level which needs to be maintained throughout the house.
- Installation Cost: It is one of the most important aspects that you should know about. The installation cost of hardwood flooring depends on the type of wood used, the pattern required, and the final finishing that needs to be given. If you have opted for the best type of hardwood along with polishing as the final touch then the overall cost is likely to cost you a fortune, but in case you go for a moderate range of hardwood and simple alignment for simple looks then the installation cost is to be a lot lesser.
- Showroom vs. Reality: Many a time, the samples displayed by the flooring agencies are much attractive than the ones brought to your home. The samples are the best quality of wood that are kept for display, therefore it is important to check the pile that has been brought to the site, because there can be a lot of issues with the pile in terms of finishing, looks, patterns, and gloss.
We, at Klein Wood Floors, provide the best flooring installation services by professionals in Houston. We use the latest technology with our services that help in providing the best quality and finishing to the floors. We have experience of over 40 years and we offer a wide range of choices in wooden floorings. So, whenever you feel like giving your home a luxurious look, feel free to call us!